Most Needed for Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Started Mar 23, 2014 | Discussions thread
Bluephotons Veteran Member • Posts: 6,688
Re: flash capability on par with Nikon

Jim Salvas wrote:

Fotoloco wrote:

By this I mean the ability to have snap on color correction filters like the sb900, and a Pocket Wizard flex system for Olympus. That said, I just bought a streak flash from Adorama that works wonderful with any system. It is only manual, but once ugetuse to that...no problem and in most cases an advantage. 😬😨😧😦😃😂😈😴 sorry just saw the emoticon button and had to try it out👳💃💆💚👅

A better flash system would be great, but I've not seem much interest in flash around here. Though some use it, this seems to be the land of available darkness photography.

I am now working with manual flash, which works and is cheap. I was able to sell one of my Nikon speedlights for the price of four Yongnuo flashes with built-in radio receivers.

-- hide signature --

Jim Salvas

Jim I'm going the Yongnuo way too, I'm not very fond of on-camera flashes, so not having TTL is not a biggie for me, you can build up a powerful 3 units set up for the price of one single brand name flash and be very portable at the same time.

-- hide signature --

Bluephotons
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

Bluephotons's gear list:Bluephotons's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow