D4s on first outing shoots aircraft
Went out to Ted Stevens International Airport in Anchorage, AK yesterday. Beautiful weather and a bonus treat of a Boeing 747 Dreamliner. This was my first use of the D4s which replaces my D3s. No complaints as of yet...
'It is better to have and need not than to need and have not'
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|