photography in Chicago
I might take a trip to Chicago in April. Any ideas for what I can shoot? I am into abstract, architecture, and unique things.
I think Mellenium Park has the big mirror...is it practical to shoot that at night, or is it too dark?
If I want some urban grit, any suggestions?
Also, any suggestions for unique perspectives for city scapes? I want to something out of the box, but not sure where to start.
Finally, which observation deck is best for night photography?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%