Tracking test with my funny rig. (8 imgs)
I tried testing the tracking with the Pentax K-3 + Pentax 1.4X HD AW + Tamron-F Pz_AF + DA*60-250/4 with the lens set to 200mm. Multiply the focal length and aperture that you see in the EXIF by 1.4 to get proper readings.
I shot a sequence of 20 images. The first image below is where I aquired focus. All the others are the 7th thru the 13th images. I used AF-C Expanded (9 points). Not too bad IMO. I didn't plan on this until I actually did it. Otherwiise I would have lowered my shutter speed and ISO.
Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%