E5 AF target/movie button issue
Yup, my AF target/movie button is stuck in the down position. I am not able to get it to spring back, any ideas prior to sending it to Olympus for repairs? Other than that the camera seems to be working fine.
Thanks for any idea's
TOO MANY CAMERAS - TOO LITTLE TIME
Cameras: E5w/HLD-4, E3w/HLD-4, E1w/SHLD-2, E-330.
Lenses: 7-14mm, 12-60mm SWD, 14-54mm, 35-100mm, 50-200mm, 50-200mm SWD, 50mm, 1.4 tele converter, EX-25.
Flashes: FL-50, FL-50R.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!