Canon fisheye to Nikon
So I bought a Bower 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens, but I got the Canon version, when I own a Nikon d5100.
I was thinking about getting a lens adaptor so I came with some questions:
Does the adaption change image quality size or distort the picture?
The bower lens cover 180 degrees on nikon cameras and 167 degrees on Canon, I would get 180 degrees with the adaptor?
I got an old 50mm lens can I change the mount of the lenses by screwing the nikkor part on the Bower ?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO