Canon fisheye to Nikon
So I bought a Bower 8mm f/3.5 fisheye lens, but I got the Canon version, when I own a Nikon d5100.
I was thinking about getting a lens adaptor so I came with some questions:
Does the adaption change image quality size or distort the picture?
The bower lens cover 180 degrees on nikon cameras and 167 degrees on Canon, I would get 180 degrees with the adaptor?
I got an old 50mm lens can I change the mount of the lenses by screwing the nikkor part on the Bower ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%