My HS50 EXR ...
... One thing I like about my HS50 EXR is I can walk into a mixed light environment, where there is not a whole lot of light, and still get good images.
The auto white balance works well and, with the right settings, colour and DR are also good.
This one below was shot at the local 'wet' market which has a mixture of light sources and also not much light, to boot.
There are four images below, so read on.
The original Jpeg - Using these settings - My HS50 EXR Settings
The original Raw - Untouched, just converted to Jpeg.
I opted to edit the Raw and also take out the gentleman's elbow protruding into the scene.
And finally, I have been playing with Perfect Effect 8 and applied the Holga BW effect, just for fun. Really like this program and I have been going 'Holga Crazy' since I got it
Mind you, I have six Holga's lying around the house but never use them.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%