Sold my 5DMkII and ordered the 6D, was it the right decision? What do you mean?

Started Mar 16, 2014 | Discussions thread
riknash Veteran Member • Posts: 6,819
Re: Sold my 5DMkII and ordered the 6D, was it the right decision? What do you mean?

Beserk wrote:

torppapa wrote:

BTW: What's wrong in asking if the 6D is in certain aspects better than the 5D2?

It just seems like a weird question. you've already made the purchase--I would focus on asking questions on how to enjoy the new purchase. Have fun!

Well, I placed the order indeed, it hasn't yet arrived and I can still send it back. I was interested in other photographer's opinion, who owned the 5D2 and have upgraded to the 6D.

A thing which I wouldn't maybe do anymore on this forum.

The good thing is, the 6D will cost me nothing, since I could sell my 5D2 at a very good price.

Yes, I have fun, thanks.

Don't concern yourself over the snobbery of the fanboys. It's obvious you chose to purchase and ask questions later. Quite a typical human and something no one should be surprised about. It's only you who is directly punished if the purchase fails to meet the expectations you had over the 5D Mk II and you decide to ship it back and deal with any hassle associated with the return. It's obvious you already had some comprehension of what you were buying but wanted to have some validation. This is a gear forum and the proper place to ask those questions. You may wish to search it a bit since most if not all of what you have asked has been asked before, many times. However I realize we all like to have our individual questions asked regardless if they have been asked before.
I would ask that after you receive and use the 6D for a while, you consider posting a shory review of your experiences on this forum. That way you give back a bit and help make the forum a better place.

riknash's gear list:riknash's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x HTC One
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow