Raw photos of grey step wedge
Sasha B wrote:
Hi guys, does anyone know where I can find raw photos (Nikon and Olympus) of a grey step wedge with large intensities range, similar to that one used in DPReview dynamic range camera tests (they call it Stouffer Step Wedge (13 stops range)). Thera are images on imaging-resource.com, but only with four stops range of intensities.
That would be a nice resource to have available, wouldn't it? One could check DxOMark results using information from that.
Both DPReview and Imaging-Resource (IR) generate these for all of the cameras they test as they use them for their "Dynamic Range" results, just they don't publish them. Why don't you write them and ask them to publish these results, with IR perhaps the most likely to comply.
I do not need this for every camera, only one raw file for Nikon and one for Olympus. I'm doing my small raw converter research/comparison.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%