Nikon 16-85 VR scratch noise problem?
My 16-85 VR is doing some weird noise during focus, manual or auto. It's like a scratch. I asked in a local shop and they said it can be some micro dust inside the lens. But I'm a little worried it can be the beginning of a bigger problem. The lens is no more in warranty so, what can I do? What do you think guys?
I'll attach a video so you can listen to the noise. Hope you can help. Thanks.
ps: sry for the crappy quality.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO