Nikon 16-85 VR scratch noise problem?
My 16-85 VR is doing some weird noise during focus, manual or auto. It's like a scratch. I asked in a local shop and they said it can be some micro dust inside the lens. But I'm a little worried it can be the beginning of a bigger problem. The lens is no more in warranty so, what can I do? What do you think guys?
I'll attach a video so you can listen to the noise. Hope you can help. Thanks.
ps: sry for the crappy quality.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%