Canon 7D Af-assist beam not firing.
Need help getting my af-assist beam to fire!
In low light conditions when a normal af-lock cannot be achieved the assist beam shoud fire right? On my 7D it does not. I am not in servo, and the setting is turned on. Does the 7D even have an assist beam?
How do i get the beam to fire when I have a external flash not mounted on the camera. The flash is a yn-560iii with a Rf 603.
Help would be greatly appreciated!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO