X-S1 It's Spring.
Spring has sprung, we've had a week of sunshine after 4 months of rain.
A few from yesterday, all shot in Size M, DR400%, Sharpness M-Soft. I usually shoot with the sharpness in soft but this one doesn't seem as sharp as my other two. Resized to 1920 pixels and sharpened.
Bit of a mix, I was shooting anything that moved, seemed like ages since I had a nice walk with my camera.
The 10% Rule:
You Must Be 10% Smarter Than The Equipment You're Operating
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|