Just got a used rx100
I bought it to use for family movies - not stills.
It's good for this purpose, but I'm already considering selling it for a camcorder, but it seems like if have to spend a lot more to came the same quality.
Any opinions? I'd like a hot shoe and mic input. Also the same or better video quality. This is for run and gun stuff. For serious work, I'll use my canon 5d3.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO