5D with replaced shutter?
Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum...on any forum, actually, so be easy on me!
I'm looking to purchase a 5D with shutter that's been replaced for 630 USD (in exchange). The repair was made in September, 2012 and the seller claims he hasn't taken more than 20k pictures on the new shutter so far. Also, along with the shutter replacement Dial and mirror box were fixed (or replaced, have no idea what those things are) - I know that from the documentation he sent me. BG-E4 grip and four genuine batteries are included in the price.
Guys, I wanna make sure I would be making a good purchase here - shouldn't I be looking for a non-fixed camera with proven 'milegae'? It's an old gear and I'm kinda worried it will die on me in a week. Im on tight budget here and want to spend my money the best I can. All advice will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%