Q: Wideangle for astrophoto and portrait - sigma choices 20 1.8,12-24
I have the sigma 12-24 II 4.5-5.6, and I intend to take a trip where there will be lots of star photo chances.
I have an option to buy, relatively cheaply, the sigma 20 1.8, but I'm not sure it's good enogch to compete with either the 12-24 or the canon 28 2.8 which I also have.
Any experience with either lens for astrophotography?
the body is 6D, so low light capability is great - I can bump the ISO quite high...
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 12, 2014|
|Mar 12, 2014||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!