Shooting Movie with E-M1
I never thought I would shoot a movie with the E-M1 but I gave it a try and it was not bad. Here is a quick one posted on YouTube. Be sure to turn quality to 720 dpi HD (click the gear).
Shot with 50-200 SWD + EC-20; hand held at ISO 1600 and 1/800 sec. estimated. I can see that the IBIS work amazingly well on this hand held shot. I could not find any way to see properties of video shot. If anyone knows please let me know.
If you shot a interesting video, please post.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!