I need some advice,
Im trying to decide which camera to buy so I can do a lot more night shots in street photography, I have a Lumix Lx 5 but it is very noisy in low light and even grainy in normal light. It also has a long buffer after shooting so I have to wait to get the next shot. I shoot mainly in RAW plus very hard to see the LCD.
The cameras Im considering are the Lumix lx 7, Ricoh gr iv and the Fuji x20.
Like I said I want it for high ISO and able to shoot a couple of frames after the first one. I also would like it to do street portraits too.
Am I expecting too much or can I get by with the cameras I'm interested in.
Thanks for all the advice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4