2 Emails, No Reply
Several weeks ago I won a gift card via DPreview for adding items to my gear list.. the gift card stated that I can use this $50 towards my next camera or lenses purchase.. However, I have a Fujifilm camera which doesn't have any sort of "option" that I can use towards this gift card.
So I sent DPreview an email asking is I can use this gift card towards getting another battery for my camera or upgrading and getting a better/faster SD card.. I have yet to here a reply. Because of the delay in their replay.. my gift card went null and void past it expiration date..
Is DPreview doing this on purpose just so users can't use their gift cards?.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%