Google/Youtube account question...

Started Mar 6, 2014 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
guiri Veteran Member • Posts: 4,230
Google/Youtube account question...

Guys, I have some products I want to promote on youtube but I'm not sure how this works. I kinda tried to find out but I'm still a bit lost. I'm too stupid I guess so let's see if yall can make it simple for me.

For now at least, I have two different product lines so to speak. One is a motorcycle accessory and the other is a line of LED lights and although they could both be used on bikes, they're still very different.

So, if I put up videos n' stuff on youtube, should I just open one account for the company so to speak or do individual accounts for both and if I do individual accounts, will I not lose the possible traffic that I would get if people that like the LED lights would give me when say going to my profile/channel?

My main domain name is not very exciting but I have domain names that are better for the other products (one is very catchy) which are then forwarded to the same domain and there is really where my problem is.

Suggestions and opinions please and by the way, what the hell is Google +

Thanks

George

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow