X-E2 review just posted

Started Mar 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
photoreddi Veteran Member • Posts: 7,655
Re: X-E2 review just posted

Ed B wrote:

R Butler wrote:

It took a little longer than I'd hoped, but our Fujifilm X-E2 review is now live.

The X-T1 review is also progressing nicely, so should be ready in the next couple of weeks, but the X-E2 review should give a good idea of how that camera's going to perform.

Click here to read the full review

I hope you find it interesting.

Richard - dpreview.com

Just finished reading the review and I don't think it contained any big surprises.

Quite a bit about the waxy skin problem, at higher ISO settings, and even though it's been talked about on this forum it was still interesting to see DPR verify the problem.

One thing that did confuse me is that the reviewer said the X-E2 didn't have the same autofocus tracking speed of the X-T1. That was a little bit of a surprised because I thought the sensor/processor was the same in both cameras (shows what I know )

That may mean that a firmware upgrade could give the X-E2 AF tracking parity with the X-T1. Even if that's possible and Fuji intends to release that kind of firmware upgrade, I wouldn't expect it too soon, since that could negatively impact sales of the X-T1.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow