A77 Creative Style: Clear, Deep, Light!?
1) It sounds like you 'saved' it as the default for that position in the sidebar. There are six slots available in the sidebar to save any of the available (nine or so I think). For example if you still have Standard in slot 1, once you highlight that, move to the right with your arrow and you can move up/down through all available and let's say you hit OK on autumn leaves. Now that will be the style saved in slot one.
2) haven't tried those yet
Ya that seems to be the case (sidebar only shows 6). Did not know that.
Let me'us knowif you try out any of the clear/light/deep settings and your thoughts if you could.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4