Wireless transmitter for D7000 to send pictures?

Started Mar 5, 2014 | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Flat view
The Battery Regular Member • Posts: 195
Wireless transmitter for D7000 to send pictures?

I am looking for an economical option to view pictures as they are taken on my D7000.

I have tried an EyeFi card and it was dissapointing.  I got the card when they first came out so they might have improved since then...  The issue I have with the cards is partially with the software.  I always feel like I need to reconnect to the wifi network it puts out and the connection is so slow that I have to shoot the smallest JPEG possible to that slot... (RAW slot 1 and eyefi slot 2 JPEG S Basic transmitting to my iPad Air)

Obviously the WT-5A and UT-1 combo (assuming it works as advertised) would be awesome but I cant justify almost $1,000 for this... so that's out.

I'm open to creative solutions.  Maybe something that plugs into the HDMI port and broadcasts a signal like CottonCandy (not sure if that would actually work but it looks pretty cool!).

So here's my goal.  I want to have the camera in sort of a photo-booth-esque setup off in a corner and as the pics are taken, anyone with an tablet or phone could connect to it and view the images.  Also, I'd like to have a smart TV or projector setup that will display them as they're taken...

Thanks in advance,

The Battery's gear list:The Battery's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +3 more
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow