*** PixelPeep - Open Challenge 135: TOPIC: CONTRASTING SUBJECTS ***
*** Open Challenge 135: INFO ***
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
>>> TOPIC: CONTRASTING SUBJECTS <<<
give me more than one subject and make them contrast - little & large, thick & thin, round & square, old & young, near & far, light & dark - you get the idea....
>>> DIRECT LINKS <<<
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
>>> GUIDELINES <<<
>> CHALLENGE DURATION <<
• entry period for adding photos ends on 17-Mar-2014, 19:47 GMT
• voting runs from end of entry period to 18-Mar-2014, 19:47 GMT
>> MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT <<
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
>> IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS <<
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
>> IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS <<
• capture date must be 21-Feb-2014 or newer
• images should be on topic
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 4, 2014|
|Mig-17-1 by bbmach|
from Low Pass
|Rotting Gracefully by Mond|
from Natural Decay
|attic by wgjohnston|
from In the attic, or in the basement!
|Ox Bow Aspen by McFrost|
from cell phones - nature photographs