Remote control of the EOS M with a PC
I own an EOS M since a couple of weeks.
It's a very pleasant camera but...
The kit was delivered with plentyfull of CD's with very interesting software to control the camera with my PC.
Helas the EOS M connot make use of most of the functions !
May I hope that someone shall be able to decompile / recompile the firmware and do modifications to make that possible such as with the Canon 600D ?
Is it possible to control the camera with a PC if I make use of Magic Lantern ?
Please "Unbolt the doors !"
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%