HVL-F43M flash a little to bright on my A7 - what to do ?

Started Mar 3, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sid in SE Texas Contributing Member • Posts: 776
HVL-F43M flash a little to bright on my A7 - what to do ?

Hi everyone,

First of all I am at work with 5 minutes left for lunch. Second of all I have no mauuals for either the flash or camera up here. Third, I leave for Hawaii Wednesday morning at 6:30 AM and I still have a lot of stuff to tie up before I go. So, without sending me to manuals, internet, etc. can someone give me a clue as to wether I should adjust something on the flash to tone down flash that is a little too bright, or is that going to be somewhere buried in the A7 menus ?

The background is properly exposed, so I did not turn the exp comp dial on the A7 top right.

I am not trying to be rude, just looking for response to give me a shortcut to the corrective action because I am on salary at work and been working crazy hours and therefore I am way behind on packing, banking, etc. before I leave. I just need a starter point / head start.

Thanks for shedding some light on this. Oh wait, UN-shedding some light

Thanks,

Sid

Sid in SE Texas's gear list:Sid in SE Texas's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Panasonic FZ1000 A3000 Sony Alpha a7 Sony a6000
Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow