Nikkor 300 mm f 2,8 AF-I
I have done some testing with this wonderfull lens compared to the newer AF-S. I find the older AF-I a thad sharper in comparison with all AF-finetuning conducted.
Searching on the internet, I can not find any lensconstruction details concerning the AF-I - but I have read a few comments that indicates that the AF-I contains 4 ED-elements as the only 300 f 2,8. Older (AF) less than 3 and and AF-S + VR 1 & 2 having 3 !
Can anyone supply a link to an Nikkor 300 mm f 2,8 AF-I construction ?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%