D600 RMA Process Question - No order number ?
Shipped mine same day as the advisory, Wed 2/26, it hit Nikon's dock Friday 2/28 according to UPS. It has not even been checked in yet. The last two repairs got checked in the same day.
I still did not get a check in notice and went to go see what I can see online. I just realized there was no order number like a normal repair.
Just went through the RMA process a 2nd time and still no order number. Am I missing anything? Maybe they are not using the standard process to repair these bodies? I do see the shipping label does say attn: D600.
Plan to call on Monday morning to get more info...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)