Osprey with in flight meal
Nice capture. Right place, right time (or good planning and anticipation).
Just needs a little NR. Topaz DeNoise is a great tool for NR.
Thanks for posting.
Tried a little NR in Lightroom for comparison:
And here is how the .jpg looked out of the camera (only cropping applied):
I need to find a middle ground from my first post to my NR post. I don't feel like there is a lot of difference if I apply less NR, however, I don't like the detail I lose to even see an effect.
Will see how much I am willing to sacrifice for a sharper image
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%