Olympus 25mm f1.8 for £250 in UK

Started Mar 1, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Mister H
Mister H Regular Member • Posts: 224
Olympus 25mm f1.8 for £250 in UK

The Photography Show at the NEC runs until Tuesday. The two main dealers present who are selling Olympus gear are LCE and CameraWorld. Both are selling the new Olympus 25mm 1.8 for £250 at the show - I bought a black one from LCE (they only had black I was told) today. Quite a saving from the RRP of £369! There were deals on various cameras and lenses, but I didn't think to note them down at the time - sorry! I did notice the Lumix 25mm 1.4 was selling for £420.

You could buy the E-M1 for £1199 and get a free 45mm 1.8 - (I'm 95% sure I'm remembering that price right), and they also has E-M10 kits, the fisheye lens cap (I didn't get to try that) and the Panasonic stand had some GH4s to play with.

-- hide signature --

I'm getting there...

Mister H's gear list:Mister H's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +17 more
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow