Unknown Member

Started Feb 26, 2014 | Discussions thread
Ed B
OP Ed B Veteran Member • Posts: 9,139
Re: Unknown Member

JulesJ wrote:

57LowRider wrote:

Can't remember his name, Dave something, packed his bags and cancelled his account after one too many helpings of forum negativity. Sometimes, I feel like doing the same and simply going off to take photographs. As the darkness of winter recedes, it's increasingly likely.

It's probably worth taking a complete break, anyway. If only I'd read the forums first and found that my kit was unusably awful before I'd bought it, maybe I wouldn't be having the time of my life with it now... if that makes sense

I didn't know you could cancel your account

I didn't know that either and, like you, I've been around here for quite a few years.

I actually think what Simon was saying (in a nice way) is that the person has been banned.

This "Unknown Member" is a new thing.

I've noticed that even the second most prolific poster in this Open Talk forum is now listed as an Unknown Member and he's not the same person that was identified, as such, in the Retouching forum.

Anyway, it's no big deal, I was just curious as to how a poster could be "unknown".

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow