X-20 Question / help
I thought I was getting to grips with my new X-20 but am mystified by the indication on the LCD when I press the "Q" button for the quick menu.
No menu appears just an icon of a lock with a camera at the side, and ON indicated.
The Q button was working OK. I have searched the manual again and again but cannot find any reference to locking out the "Q" menu.
Any one know what I have done, and how I get the "Q" menu back ?.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO