X-20 Question / help
I thought I was getting to grips with my new X-20 but am mystified by the indication on the LCD when I press the "Q" button for the quick menu.
No menu appears just an icon of a lock with a camera at the side, and ON indicated.
The Q button was working OK. I have searched the manual again and again but cannot find any reference to locking out the "Q" menu.
Any one know what I have done, and how I get the "Q" menu back ?.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%