ND Grad Filters
I'm keen to try using an ND grad filter to get long exposures of daytime scenes.
I noticed there filters on Amazon UK that are extremely cheap:
Do you think these would be a good purchase, or at this price are they a bit 'too' cheap?
Also, does anyone know a good beginners guide to using ND grad filters?
D5100 user. Twitter @stevesayskanpai
Feedback always welcome:
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO