Trying to cure myself of LBA - Lens Buying Addiction. Figured I would start by selling off some of my lenses. Here are my (current!) cameras and lenses:
- Pentax K-500 [Some day a K-3]
- Pentax K-01 [Keeper!]
Lenses in order of wide to telephoto:
- Pentax-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II
- Pentax-DA 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 ED AL [IF]
- Tamron SP AF 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical [IF]
- Pentax-F 50mm f/1.7
- Pentax 50-200mm f/4-5.6 DA AL
- Pentax-A 70-210mm f4
- Quantaray (Sigma or Tamron) LDO Macro 70-300mm f/4-5.6
I shoot mostly stuff around the house, street scenes, and some local wildlife.
Given the overlap in range of lenses, I was leaning towards the following:
- Pentax-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II - Sell this.
- Pentax-DA 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 ED AL [IF] - Keep. General walk around lens.
- Tamron SP AF 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical [IF] [Sell]
- Pentax-F 50mm f/1.7 [Keeper. Low end portrait.]
- Pentax 50-200mm f/4-5.6 DA AL [Sell]
- Pentax-A 70-210mm f4 [Keep. Good combo with the K-01.]
- Quantaray (Sigma or Tamron) LDO Macro 70-300mm f/4-5.6 [Sell]
Any opinions, most welcome.
|Sophisticated construction by the nature by Orchideon|
|After the Rain by Flor Tempra|
from Macro - Something Pink
|Asilah by Limburg|
from Cozy Corners