X100s Printing Larger Than A3?

Started Feb 26, 2014 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
The Saturnyne Junior Member • Posts: 41
X100s Printing Larger Than A3?

View towards Red Spa Moor. Lancashire/Yorkshire border F4. Iso 1000, 1-80s

Hello

My first post on dpreview, and so a question and a picture for you.

I've owned my x100s for about a year now, and from the first "OMG! my pictures are horrible!" outing to "OMG! My pictures are actually quite nice now i've got used to it!" recent outings, i am feeling a need to decorate my house with my photos.

So, my question... i read that that the current x cameras are best at printing A3, but i've also read (here on these very forums)  that much larger images are possible. I'd really like to print at A2, A1, or possibly even larger A0 if i can... but i'm not sure how best to go about it using an online printer service, or hopefully my own printer one day if it becmes viable. Can any of you wise people point me in the right direction to printing a photo at a higher size than A3? Any and all information would be very gladly received. Do please consider me a complete newbie in this matter. Thank-you.

And so to the picture. Was incredibly pleased that i could get something nice to look at even on a stormy overcast day. Still learning to use photoshop again, after an absence from photography of over 10 years, so be kind if you find faults within it please. Thanks

The Saturnyne's gear list:The Saturnyne's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow