Changing Lenses in waterproof housing
I've done some research but nothing I find helps! I want to take my 500d to the Holi Festival (the one where they throw coloured powder and water around). I want to buy a waterproof housing which is obviously affordable.
I would like to know if anyone knows an affordable and reliable brand but mainly how to change between my 10-22mm and 85mm. Can I do it whilst still in the case? Is there a waterproof case just for a lens?
Any tips or advice, especially from people who have been to the festival would be amazing! Many thanks!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%