C1 doesn't process
Hi, I really hope you guys can help me.
I am using capture one 7.1. I'm a new user and still an the learning curve. I used it 2 weeks ago and it worked fine, but now all of a sudden I can't seem to process neither single pictures nor in batch. I made a selection of files I wanted to process, selected an output folder and file and format but nothing happens. The selected files got a orange cog wheel, that's it. No error, nothing.
I am so frustrated! The pictures are ment for a project for a friend, and I promised to send them almost a week ago.
I have a new Mac pro with 8Gb RAM and plenty of free space...
What's going on??
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!