NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

Started Feb 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
pixelpushing
pixelpushing Senior Member • Posts: 3,229
Re: NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

tecnoworld wrote:

I totally agree with you. Any reasonable person that pays for her cameras (and doesn't get them for free) should agree with what you wrote. It's an open global market. Why should someone go with a more expensive product, if cheaper ones are similar or better?

The fly in your ointment here is that 'better' is 100% relative and subjective to a myriad of requirements, needs and budgets. Everything is rhetoric without reference.

Samsung has still an edge over sony with lenses (price/size/quality ratio) but this can't be enough if sony can push down further the price of its outstanding bodies (like a ff model in the 1000-1200$ range with a6000 body and a7 sensor).

The basic A7 sensor is not worth my time. The A7R is fine and dandy, for a price that is far more than an NX30, let alone my cheap NX300. I have no intention blowing a house payment on a camera right now.

For me it's totally unreasonable to want a nx1 at high price when the a7 is on the market.

Who 'wants NX1 at high price'..?

pixelpushing's gear list:pixelpushing's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony Alpha a7 II Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apple iPad Air
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
MOD Taffy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow