The All New HTC One with Dual Camera
What can be expected from this?
I couldn't care less for 3d (I imagine most people won't and the different lenses won't point that way), so why the dual camera?
* Instant HDR photo/video?
* Soft defocus stacking (a lá DSRL)?
* Focus stacking with DOF increase?
* Noise reduction via image stacking?
* Simultaneous video and camera capture?
Lenses seem to have different apertures, but could that be a consequence of different focal length? Let the speculation begin!!!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|