NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

Started Feb 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
AndricD Regular Member • Posts: 231
Re: NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

tecnoworld wrote:

Would you buy a hyundai that costs more than a ferrari, even if it were faster? I wouldn't.

-- hide signature --

* Dear haters, you are now in my ignore list, so your hostile responses are probably not visible to me.

depends on if the Hyundai was better in just about every aspect - not just faster which is a pretty poor measure of a cars quality.

on the Samsung NX1 it should be a fair price for the tech included. They have to make some money and underpricing top quality would do more harm than good. It would reinforce their 'cheap' image as a non-premium brand and build unrealistic expectations of prices for their future - basically if they get into the market by using unrealistically low prices they will kill future profitability in said market which does no one no good. They are though in a position to deliver great value for money and features which they should do.

AndricD's gear list:AndricD's gear list
Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS Samsung NX 12-24mm F4-5.6 ED +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
MOD Taffy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow