Best Al Servo Settings on a 70D for BIF?
Soon to be a new 70D owner, and wondering what the best settings are for Al Servo for following birds in flight? I'm thinking mostly raptors against a sky.
For tracking sensitivity, would -2 be best to stay locked on the eagle and not jump around to other subjects? And then 0 for first/second image priority I'm guessing. But for tracking method, wouldn't you want continuous AF Track priority?
Bear in mind I haven't even got the camera yet, it comes later in the week and I'm a convert so will have a lot to learn. With Olympus you did not have these nice options Canon gives you.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%