NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

Started Feb 17, 2014 | Discussions thread
tecnoworld
tecnoworld Veteran Member • Posts: 7,208
Re: NX1 rumours - for what it's worth...

Thx, I appreciate what you said. Unfortunately in the last months on this forum many ppl arrived just to 'advertise'. So if anybody dares to compare a samsung products to others, they attack him personally and try to emarginate him. This is to reply to your initial question

For the rest, I'm with you. Sony a7 is very appealing. If nx1 approaches it in price, I think that no wise customer would choose samsung over sony. Even owning lenses for the nx system, if a 'good' nx body costs as much as a full frame offering, I'm not considering it.

Besides the a7 is pushin down the prices of sony's aps'c, like a6000. Right now imo the nx30 is priced too high for what it gives, and if the nx1 will be priced proportionally, it will - for sure - cost more than 1200$ for body only. Again, even if it offers all those goodies, it'll be just an aps-c camera with no 'pedigree', and won't sell.

-- hide signature --

* Dear haters, you are now in my ignore list, so your hostile responses are probably not visible to me.

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX1 +15 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Arn
Arn
(unknown member)
MOD Taffy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow