I have been looking at buying a camera for the first time I want a nikon I think and I want one I can change the lense on I also don't want a bridge camera I want a digital slr. I don't have a big budget and would buy second hand I can't spend any more than £250 I know this is quite low that's why I am thinking second hand is best. But I want some advice on a good starter model to get to grips with.
Thanks in advance.
With those parameters, honestly I'd probably look for a used D90 in good shape. Yes the sensor is not up to the latest models, but it's more than adequate for anything you'll need, and the camera is better built and has a better viewfinder than the D3xxx, 5xxxx series, and unlike those you can pick up older, cheaper, non-AFS lenses that will work with it since it has a focus motor like the current higher end Nikons.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%