One Takumar to rule them all...
well, not really - but "snowed in" and a little bored so what do I do? Grab the old Pentax M42 50mm 1.4
and have some fun...
I was looking around my equipment, and came to the realization that I seem a bit preoccupied with 50mm focal length, although I am not sure why. I look back at my LR4 library, and a disproportionate amount of the photos (some 37%) were shot at or very near 50mm...
I guess I'm developing a style, 50mm, high contrast deep saturation seems to be me... I also noticed I tend to lean to the dark side with my photos, not sure if it's lack of ability or my eye's preference.
"I may be a geek, but it pays for the car...!"
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%