Nikon MB-15 and charge?
I intend to buy the battery grip Nikon MB-15 for my D7100. I'm used to use battery grip on my old D90.
Both batteries is placed inside my battery grip for D90, so you only have to remove the batteries from the battery pack to charge them.
Is it correct that with the MD-15 on the D7100 is one of the batteries still in the D7100 and the extra is inside the MD-15? If this is correct, then you should have the entire battery pack removed every time you charge it is sitting in the D7100, which sounds very awkward? Is this correct?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4