My D800 for some reason wouldn't turn on. Checked battery etc. but no go so I sent it off to Nikon for repair - still under warranty.
It has come back repaired - they say 'Replaced front body unit and PD PCB Unit.
Seems to work ok but all my settings have gone (PCB replaced I suppose) anyway the firmware is A 1.01, B 1.02 and L is showing L ?.255. That wasn't like that before. Have updated the firmware again but still showing same.
Also using Focal to fine tune my lenses again the camera sends it's serial number as 000000.
I am going to ring Nikon on Monday but has anyone have any thoughts meanwhile?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!