To Anyone Concerned of the Demise of the A7000
If Sony were to release a $1200 APS-C ILC tomorrow, would many of us buy it.
Do Sony know that?
Yes. They must do..
Do Sony strike you as the sort of company who would leave a big hole in the lucrative high-end enthusiast market?
Need I keep going?
Do they want to give their new FF range some time and space to mature?
If they ignore the $1000-1200 market will Fuji, Olympus etc who already fill that gap take a lot of potential enthusiasts away from Sony?
So will there be an A7000? I suspect there will, but when exactly is the real question...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!