Sandisk 32gb card incompatible with D4!
The B&H Photo salesman told me the Sandisk 120mb/s card did not have QXD incompatibility problem. He said it was only the 160mb/s cards that exhibited this problem.
I pulled out the QXD card and the Sandisk worked.
Have you had this issue?
And does it affect all newer Sandisk cards? I want to return it but don't know which to get? I don't want to downgrade to the 90mb/s cards.
And I don't want to remove the QXD card just to use the CF card because there have been times I am downloading the card and something happens I want to have a card in the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4