Continuous fps in Shutter Priority for J3/S1/etc?
I've had a J1 for a couple years which I use exclusively with the 30-110 for longer reach than my main camera. It's small and sharp and has worked well for me. However, continuous shooting is a bummer. In Shutter Priority, the fps is not only pretty slow but also inconsistent in rate . Sure, I can go for the Hi shooting mode and get 10 or more fps but I lose all control over aperture/shutter/etc. Often the camera will choose 1/250 or some other speed that is too slow to capture the action.
The J3 advertises 5, 15, 30, or 60 fps. Even 5 fps would be fast enough for me but ONLY if I can do it in Shutter Priority. Example: I want to be able to set the shutter speed at 1/1000 during fast continuous shooting. Is this possible or are the fast continuous shooting modes still limited to fully automatic exposure settings?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%