4/3 70-300mm on OMD E-M1: Impressed again!
4 months ago I started a thread about the 70-300mm on the PL3 and how impressed I was with it finding it even better than on the E-620.
Well, I took it out over the weekend to do a little birding with my brand new E-M1 and was once again blown away. I always knew this lens was a budget lens and wasn't to expect a lot from it as far as auto-focus. But WOW! For what this lens is I am amazed.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|