TIFF not compatible between APPS?
I wonder if this is a common issue?
I did some post-processing of .jpg photos (Nikon D5100) using Paint Shop Pro X6, and saved the results as xxx.tif (to maintain quality.)
I then tried to open these xxx.tif photo files with Corel Photo Paint X5.
Up came a notice: "Invalid Compress Data" and after clicking OK (no other choice) the Corel program did not open them. (Corel had no problem opening .jpg files, saved using PSP X6)
Is this normal?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|