TIFF not compatible between APPS?
I wonder if this is a common issue?
I did some post-processing of .jpg photos (Nikon D5100) using Paint Shop Pro X6, and saved the results as xxx.tif (to maintain quality.)
I then tried to open these xxx.tif photo files with Corel Photo Paint X5.
Up came a notice: "Invalid Compress Data" and after clicking OK (no other choice) the Corel program did not open them. (Corel had no problem opening .jpg files, saved using PSP X6)
Is this normal?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%